Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Who says it's wrong?

30, with an insatiable lust for the fit hot man.. preferably younger than me. Is it wrong to have an unquenchable thirst for these could-be-models boys? At last count I had 4 in my Facebook chat inbox waiting on a reply... 2 on snapchat with questionable naked pics... It amuses me.

Stay away from my trigger, I'm a loaded gun.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a babe. What I am is cheeky, flirty, and born without regard for the consequences. Carpe Diem Girl, you could say. But all those guys that people think are unattainable...are really bloody attainable. Chat to their mates, ignore their messages, and - in this bloggers case - sleep with their brother and they come like puppies.

Are they just pseudos for the man I want though?

To be continued. Much to the despair of my long-suffering, sensible friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment